[Secdispatch] The Mathematical Mesh

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 22 April 2019 16:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=NANW3Velgj3v0845qkySToXaLou64kAJSaZJYOaNpvE=; b=iKGKGQwp2QtDAp9Vtk6c824fvlBYC2TQYFy5WsbQqKZ5BBPThPKPmOwyIhHeuc2BTc CjMFXMaC+CroDdJy12xDW3ULqAw6tkmVvWlMcRaaRcnmKxkhzkOtbTi4YWWI0eZDiXsP oZ2ugF6k7mdSFVtcQs0H6FIPHjkVzeCiLntO26uEPXdUVrZKwwsnk/UHiCo5cK8eIKNE wM7WNkNVSBx1I/o8qQ1FGt3WX3lOVUj9nBiDhr3fhIisooDrLqhphXYo/yNyLGVS+D/2 OLFLkKLK1dpRBp2ndieXAw39uFIzM1RmIx/He06gh73ZQCguYrVd2Tivw0Fq19VK3nfn 6DaA==