Re: [Secdispatch] The Mathematical Mesh

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 22 April 2019 17:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=saXjQWBHFGZpWyT6o8DxU6FtSo4gVf1HfChXtt8kFso=; b=U1arV25jaYod9kYEXSplA78hY0meV/akF5wY5Ar1fYCcurBzdqoqgUb5dJ7EmkSQQ3 t4ddMKys8KePWiyA2xOE1Lpkb6fwz5dsrQa/M8cM2vW2l03nrbiKT29KOjB3ZiquYIjm K3KecIp0IQpsC8XZw9R4bm98dIrtyYpop1Z2iwwvAMZASECIZMAZy9LpfGF3KTIcLHWM cY03ai0vo0CgsCagZ6O0I2CVSygcubqxoL+rzbUrP/lQ6elMOYRYR5rq2LPN+v/d6Hsm tW2WVq9e2SKPZi0Ll1hwKvcuXYk+xXzZ15WZM6ySxS55oFg+lFKbxuair7qgneTAzMuR gDCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=saXjQWBHFGZpWyT6o8DxU6FtSo4gVf1HfChXtt8kFso=; b=iDOVN1BDQrxD6GormHx1HLb/qqOzaHnpDU23DwZ09Q7KhHpB25/CEePBYNJHsi0FVC B20WvzssPuXH2q8Kuy121bD/Bwrm8vEpgFFJw1wlXbaaDcKs3kKo0wDcJq0cedOjbEz5 H8/d2mqxi+EUbnV73c1bj8/huL3PaYBzOecnMtcpsTazO9/CLIGlvukJnl6I4GuZy6Yt Gi6dWKhyjG78P+WGOsAc/PiiJ+6depilnXlSkslD6Dp+0dP9m3OOizbx14XBIGPeNonu HL+nw2gT0EkILtu0T92YTVTdy7ZtCAFR+tReNnZjSfdY6RA/s+DiN9fyPumqOKt19qF+ kRxQ==