Re: [sfc] Regarding last call for draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 23 November 2021 23:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FbFLSIqG798uoAJQkx1bNh56/64yIoqscxqJqt1KWoU=; b=J/u4JpfmOJkiGeaMMQYJwJPLcHt7REySc1GqAWxBMc2TzYk+8S59NbDatPppAtlGVN eZOz8HiSDjj3hnC9oR9D28ytHTdHz150o5GxdgF1aBSAvwUoWWvIlapDlZYlrL4ogUyX 6z5/Xf5S37SguF4wNoPJP+/6ZjX6V4da39uCP5yjpKjNojz7aWbUuNyf15aYN5LYXbhV wIav3WYbxz7V+uPlwjSg34ZE3CU6xVyDveo0jpu9Xrttgbwi1Jn5hG6EbyDsUbtUq28n 8PF7LgzmHv8amo42n2FZxEozwwNVsb5NNw1hQeV/b6cVd5MnzAmfcRY0G3P3FRaSR1DJ k5gQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FbFLSIqG798uoAJQkx1bNh56/64yIoqscxqJqt1KWoU=; b=MhnnMmdRlKggX1e0QRorNdT58rWip10yVy5lN7f5hqaFo/U51qoaNEOcvnE/HOpYTd RmLbAUK3lEY+2KcsoujgelBX0umGP68b/30A8s3VMoJju+SBUqLn8shQE3K0R/TUJBv3 9MiviV3HzryDD0wCSc3Lue/7olpe+ke3Y8BuerrIFzKF1kfdwFFmX+j4WH/q+uuIDY9y HdiiIKhDE+yR+XuiFatqnBV0tdu/P0HyB01Z4qDpP4M5xb2Vr5QbAq8DO1TsK6M5g4qL hRdyS6AmSjoduhfFbyRtMxxoHb/V0oRUUGNKilcc31AdfufiLs0aW7uY+3XROqlsTEDd zpPA==
References: <4bb5abb4-a8dc-c8f0-9b99-549f683e7729@joelhalpern.com> <05FDF1D8-6CBD-403B-8F51-88E51346A36F@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmXHhjyqTtc0pVtwmTRku-SV+0cFf7tFL_xOHnQ56xBvfQ@mail.gmail.com> <BD6EBECC-E7C7-4A80-8972-9DD008FF81B1@cisco.com> <CABNhwV3_uqRTZNy4xAjvetHJqoFbJa4obw-UsEhgukQ3aQBJRw@mail.gmail.com> <9DDFE3B0-54A2-47D9-B05E-A081EAEED410@cisco.com> <CABNhwV1YKvfSdbJo9LzAvGuWLvjWofHz5TuCE6Fp8SDUyxmTHw@mail.gmail.com> <B4F81D2C-1273-493E-8E90-35D32ACDE6D1@cisco.com> <DM8PR11MB560669E2E2C77AD662F6251CDA9F9@DM8PR11MB5606.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmXUBYFFgNfopErFYUgJDfJWVY59ERM0LrkEnxw_xC2MYg@mail.gmail.com> <DM8PR11MB5606B943F4D1A3B2702D53EBDA609@DM8PR11MB5606.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmX-Eq82tnAgwXz_3Q9PDpuK3fsw3LqWR8xm1Qx7cvA4Kw@mail.gmail.com> <DM8PR11MB560617C00CE740D8943A198DDA609@DM8PR11MB5606.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>