Re: [sfc] WGLC for https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh/

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 07 September 2021 22:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GLVeP2GHEVrqYY9w/+FJW5eFgLG30YnLh8KBAkOrJ9U=; b=XORosYtUaXK37CZZ1vXQkVjiicZVU5q3d07GXn/LZ4CqptTf+YPy+bMIL02jgXUlYM MkjqeP15fKkrbqvV7WRB9NEolzUwIYi7L0JttDwjSERU/9FP5kZRIqpxUzkAzzhvSm85 nuULEmJHSNIT9oD46OLadWiefmiSUzR8Xz8E4mV5j9XztA9YyqyMyW29gZQAAgG5fs+E 7epKVlODeUb6i9DgElFngR7RK/HRACQ8bWmSs1IXCZlomEiMXgE7wgzYGBe4VDDR1gDk 5DOsQWertGg0/ujKGY4LMXNSSYm/FNIV1e9Hm8rkQ3m+e479XVn/IdzT1fLylYBHxrjA N6ig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GLVeP2GHEVrqYY9w/+FJW5eFgLG30YnLh8KBAkOrJ9U=; b=gy1p61rpgHhjkbB3Wqe8nzokkKLzUuTKy0iPldNfRdAHIoitMKlgvuDjHfxv/D2B5N BWVBBHV702K1QU7m1A5bp6WMBbdxbIeyGtCxiqDkcKFYIjmg2V61ELJJKbHWXxkvIncH 8LfnC0utoknE2UmJQuBtKL42nTy3gzmfZHZeSKwV81fp0YTKA5u1QlSHtci2OR7Vrjxq SYNWB3odpDD5FGLC/yss6OvA6KJ52woiaawDcVkSV0qDR2shbD9lKWbyouNAtvoVw7N2 o2hR3veq/XiKhKKmBZAA4Ds1TRQJ/yh1c5P1YogEAejHR9cPHaC/Iax7ppluBPDktAtl ZvvA==