Re: [sfc] WGLC for https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh/

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 21 September 2021 21:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=otjdzLkvbwNmLXeyLTkQjzL5tf3WOSjSXVefgIFUckk=; b=HGiP1kWf1wmZ67IqnNnV177Je0njy7odl+V4b2nCSepyxC0d8Bzg1oY0ZJkZRtiRJ8 3o1MzmwMzL+UEmNgdNmDcZ/rY2E4g578pQ5pPcn/hxbDT3aPI/9QP9mKjf7JKfz72tx2 ScGPdBBcAXsTxhRUzJxoN8m3+LK13Gewh0yqTq/OQ3pjoz6LCNHdW4n3z6W2Vjn+ZyAb kCK4xMS8fFZ0IDHEbLeXb96onXn8cJX3c0ZMtowgjuA27UF7sRsHdcJbj7VgDMYGCdNe w/rJmLr1xTrxfEYARwKRpLg8QxTInKFW1xcksjmd/bz3aCW2kzX/KjVfaqHMUvd/sxQc WUbQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=otjdzLkvbwNmLXeyLTkQjzL5tf3WOSjSXVefgIFUckk=; b=hUFlEZwrgsTS35CX+kguTT3g3z6riP2MtBc2fBOOo4h5/ThA1bc/F712t/kCHT1oke QGnaNMpr3xUxFI/JTsU1X7v7jf5iLmWRYV8LIvWN+RMXrLUieGZTvtQOGNmWWFgHW35j coace8AzLMtzgnOFiOaoMGP8LXJFxlJB/Gqt72N83EdAsTjR0aBL3VoHI9ut3r/q2lb1 uRvI0gagvkjsOh1nNIAEfEaFQcDKufnyEl049CnZGYG8YWDKim8iJHkulHvN9HlrX/KS mn8weMT2mSzmBSz4bHzOwkYc9l+BFjynvC0FLFzwipEM7RcPIBH+yxJtV3a6gUMIc2xn ZLug==