Re: [sidr] WGLC for draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-05

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Sat, 22 September 2012 00:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=TcidZSw3tkqMlxN9zQ/RdwK+yDpzeMXiTfQQTS2lNrI=; b=NJXJsA3VdGphNv6aDZeijeUyXVNW09ctiiKcpIrsZAmhPQeED+6evQ6e+4VOyjRcjY ottGaeoVSjKe9+ysqPKs9/zqeE6ES9fi42jTOyA44iCO/RRg4q3brl6+dS4Gj8rpAzEK zM8lXW4IHrh8ow7ZaaAtpVr2IiDlhFpTtDdmnYhAfbZkhmOaTfMEGEFn2iyFBEzsi3if aAzaa7N/iZPZRAS0DuVl+7P9iTGI0q09yKBm6jvUswTNDB8CIIhLLXvuE8Oml14LTSfw RZBPN0yLMa3YoF/XXuRpizmPHh6UFtTOB06t6yhhEUZjdds/0TArjplNpOiXIlxLig/v fQnQ==