Re: [Sidrops] [WGLC] draft-ietf-sidrops-roa-considerations-01 - Ends 10/March/2022

Tim Bruijnzeels <tim@nlnetlabs.nl> Thu, 24 March 2022 07:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nlnetlabs.nl; s=soverin; t=1648108604; bh=QMeJVlw3nD3O76E0VZGdPukA/VCyxvzaqK4TwkMSZBw=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:References:To:From; b=lNxHPH3GBfT+iSpNlSzupMWRDikQ/XIJuwbQHDLfS8lewfmdG9C9oS9INMGzj72wO XcXlhyVAqaiIpytYUzUzrxtr1O5nzBMYdIjCUjXrhCHYkomBXLMOiyAjqSVqLlrdNt Cmh1G6+X4yua8/0gVNc7RVJ977QCxTCTAspGfk44gAh9q8UmxqBLv/aievyALi+Zxt jlNN1iFrMaEeqxgvr5OU9PFbFbS9j4WvAqJz/ehe4Y5srLLY1L5LH8O0ktEhAqM1Mk 3v39PektQ8/yc40fMCPqVfvxRlwqJ7ywpi2XnvROctrCoRm306SLD+TTPwYGF+pDzz 3O5nmuXvQ8QBA==