Re: [Sidrops] WGLC = draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification - ENDS 02/17/2023 (Feb 17 2023)

Claudio Jeker <cjeker@diehard.n-r-g.com> Fri, 27 January 2023 10:42 UTC

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 11:42:28 +0100
From: Claudio Jeker <cjeker@diehard.n-r-g.com>
To: sidrops@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Sidrops] WGLC = draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification - ENDS 02/17/2023 (Feb 17 2023)

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 01:43:42PM -0500, Christopher Morrow wrote:
> Howdy People Of the Internet:
> The authors of the draft/document:
>    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification/
>
> have asked for a working-group last-call event to happen.
> Please take a few moments to read the ~15 pages, provide
> assent, comments, criticism (in the form of replacement text) in the
> next 2 or so weeks.
>
> This last-call should expire 17/feb 2023

I sent a mail on Nov 2nd with a large amount of feedback to this draft.
None of it has been incorporated so a last-call for this draft is very
premature.

There are additional concerns I have with this draft after working on the
only BGP implementation over the last weeks. I will send a follow up
regarding my findings.

I included my feedback from Nov 2nd below.

Regards
--
:wq Claudio