RE: [Simple] Internal WG Review: Recharter of SIP forInstantMessaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions (simple)

"Salvatore Loreto (JO/LMF)" <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com> Mon, 05 February 2007 12:13 UTC

Subject: RE: [Simple] Internal WG Review: Recharter of SIP forInstantMessaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions (simple)
From: "Salvatore Loreto (JO/LMF)" <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
To: simple@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:14:13 +0200
Cc: pkyzivat@cisco.com, Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com

Hi,

-how continue (or better change) a conversation triggered by a MESSAGE
in a new MRSP session

-issues related to MRSP sessions established for just sending one
message (e.g. imdn or similar functionality)

I do think that both the issues summarized above (and mentioned in the
previous mails) are problems that SIMPLE should try to address.

br
sal