RE: [Simple] Internal WG Review: Recharter of SIP forInstant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions (simple)

"Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 01 March 2007 14:31 UTC

Subject: RE: [Simple] Internal WG Review: Recharter of SIP forInstant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions (simple)
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:31:26 +0100
From: "Drage, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>, Avshalom Houri <AVSHALOM@il.ibm.com>
Cc: simple@ietf.org

Note that SIP has chartered the ETAGs work that was mentioned in the
last SIMPLE meeting.

Sep 2007    Extension for use of etags in conditional notification to
WGLC
Dec 2007    Extension for use in etags in conditional notification to
IESG (PS)

Any bugfixes to RFC 3265 also should come straight to SIP.

Otherwise cultivate away - then send to SIP as per normal process.

Regards

Keith