Re: [sip-ops] [Sip-implementors] SIP OPTIONS "ping"

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Mon, 16 August 2010 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1281977206; bh=dNihPNbCFDt7yt2oAriEUHRYofxgpuvfKOiXR5gK9CA=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=af+MLW3kUzXW7YjHnDXc27LmEfg+fq2VZKnyy9TGHCYlB9uHQnt7+awV2P4ZQWP08 m8RysRPrRtdvSRyQCn+Gu0fop6pXUtx+e7hy22AtpOdg6DEKZ8l9yOdSA0ov1YRuZV 9bp1m9H1tcLe5DwYBHyhS7yWB8mnYdpaKqkpb1gg=