Re: [sip-ops] [Sip-implementors] SIP OPTIONS "ping"

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Fri, 13 August 2010 04:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1281672577; bh=hjrecyR8xMAjK60wTp2DvfSt4mgBkmb+MxDWTtb6kZ8=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=VVWkXJYulVCbX+N8w0cBWyzE4qmmhLmcgdi3uL1cUhbKUcpULBblpFeifXx1xC8GE oQVgJUGDosmvMnxHq5B7TgkKBUjpwUVHEoPaocdsUe/IoJRTvtNsIDo5Dyh9TSwxWT kcfU2UO7NFQfisuiG0tI6Ip4cSXevfKBlVycBQ5U=