Re: [Sip] Draft agenda, SIP at IETF 72

"Christer Holmberg" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Thu, 17 July 2008 05:24 UTC

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 07:20:45 +0200
From: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
To: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>, Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com>
Cc: SIP IETF <sip@ietf.org>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Sip] Draft agenda, SIP at IETF 72
Sender: sip-bounces@ietf.org

Hi,

As I said earlier, I see no major issue with 199 at this point which would require face-to-face discussions. I could give a status update, but that would only take about 5 minutes.

I think we DO need to decided, based on Keith's requirement questions etc, how to move forward with keep.

I also think two slots now give us a good opportunity to discuss (and decide) what to do with INFO, so I really think we should use the two slots that have been given to us.

Regards,

Christer