Re: [Sip] Draft agenda, SIP at IETF 72

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Thu, 17 July 2008 20:07 UTC

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:08:09 -0400
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7056; t=1216325283; x=1217189283; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20Draft=20agenda,=20SIP=20at=20IE TF=2072 |Sender:=20 |To:=20Hadriel=20Kaplan=20<HKaplan@acmepacket.com>; bh=aefatZIPMPxkTVosfwBMNuRWGm4GnfY+F4sCCHsdXRw=; b=WptVDNBPZOpx0ungQcbfiwD+D9Y5419mTxFTADSPW4NLyh8OTodCJGwyrw nPI2B17wQbpvNJuRlJQZKRZhWP+AZU+ktHAJVSNVBGLs1lbk2QM5Tvlk18xZ jtDpZ8s3Hd;