Re: [Sip] New I-D - TOTE - "INFO" on the media path

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Sat, 23 February 2008 00:07 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:01:00 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: Dale.Worley@comcast.net
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4432; t=1203724916; x=1204588916; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20New=20I-D=20-=20TOTE=20-=20=22I NFO=22=20on=20the=20media=20path |Sender:=20 |To:=20Dale.Worley@comcast.net; bh=+vpySHKHPaqfuv+E0tItHVgmKW5dWTX5gQhJ5LBrwhE=; b=LWyQ6OadLrHXkuz2XRETEPQ65u93Y+tCPjXcgddfQAwcZqLccYdiRmQy5W gc1vCX9GGeMpldppNrTBhTv1Y1rveDdfeBwMIJ7qAKWsUekOyo0ZohtoU9tG KvUwYTnf7k;