Re: [sipcore] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 21 June 2011 23:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=3194; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308697735; x=1309907335; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=aD8fiiiy51MMGx6QIYXNtxGG/kojXx1YO8GohQszb2E=; b=j7uww7YnwnmixO0N51e5SQQoGvaIxsjgtj3G+yvsxXQrWZtZiV8OHnk1 Si+YOkwKmrTSfDypnmCEN14P3KQpBFrIQEmLUu47fDx2oj+58ZMIID+Oe 7ycxBsszIXLJHF/Xh21s2hlEJS9WfXpwF3dMEg/ZbWqPOaLEnrtVjZScC o=;