Re: [Sipping-tispan] Advice of Charge (AoC)

Miguel Garcia <Miguel.An.Garcia@nokia.com> Mon, 30 January 2006 11:18 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:18:24 +0200
From: Miguel Garcia <Miguel.An.Garcia@nokia.com>
To: "Bemmel, Jeroen van (Jeroen)" <jbemmel@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: [Sipping-tispan] Advice of Charge (AoC)
Cc: sipping-tispan@ietf.org
Sender: sipping-tispan-bounces@ietf.org

Can I gut an opinion of why INFO suits for this purpose whereas MESSAGE
doesn't? MESSAGE's intention is to display some real-time information to
the user, which is exactly what we are trying to achieve.

INFO has the problem that it breaks the end-to-end dialog, because it
requires the AS to become a B2BUA.

/Miguel