Re: [Sipping-tispan] Advice of Charge (AoC)

Miguel Garcia <Miguel.An.Garcia@nokia.com> Mon, 30 January 2006 12:22 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:22:00 +0200
From: Miguel Garcia <Miguel.An.Garcia@nokia.com>
To: darshanb@huawei.com
Subject: Re: [Sipping-tispan] Advice of Charge (AoC)
Cc: sipping-tispan@ietf.org
Sender: sipping-tispan-bounces@ietf.org

So how are you going to create a post-paid application, which requires
to send the information after the session is dismissed, with the
in-dialog approach? Once the BYE is sent, there aren't more messages to
receive, so this comes back to one my problems: you need to artificially
twist here and there to get more session messages for something that is
unrelated.

I don't bye the argument of the performance either.

/Miguel

--
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:miguel.an.garcia@openlaboratory.net