RE: [Sipping] Re: draft-rosenberg-sipping-overload-reqs recovery

"Michael Hammer \(mhammer\)" <mhammer@cisco.com> Wed, 08 November 2006 23:16 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sipping] Re: draft-rosenberg-sipping-overload-reqs recovery
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:16:16 -0500
From: "Michael Hammer (mhammer)" <mhammer@cisco.com>
To: Janet P Gunn <jgunn6@csc.com>, Jean-Francois Mule <jf.mule@cablelabs.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=6931; t=1163027779; x=1163891779; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=sjdkim8002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mhammer@cisco.com; z=From:=22Michael=20Hammer=20\(mhammer\)=22=20<mhammer@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20[Sipping]=20Re=3A=20draft-rosenberg-sipping-overload-reqs=20reco very; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3Dc/tyx/3xJgsZiNZXdPN2zHnNVok=3D; b=IiXzLgThehlrgT2CBjcAEtzhaEZNgvygVqwu+FOLXO/Wnam0kNaD8a5XlbczQc9HoUsJO8l/ sTsb7uqkO0g/OzU2E8cJcD5Wi45LDFDDbQTsZNNy0foZOgRBmz/HMDrg;
I would prefer to damp them than to keep the oscillation going, i.e.
stable.

Mike