Re: [siprec] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.txt

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Thu, 03 January 2013 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16389; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1357235166; x=1358444766; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=TdND6+vg0YnaRex7VpQd6y76raSr5LVqI1AhbZU9sD4=; b=eDuUwn5IWWszKHWmwLUT0zQTSca7F6WWv5GVCsRYDd6zcLPyQuJGSs19 dObDX8CZdgUND0gnjwZ2adir8i2NWuX2wzybfbhZ2x/hOuX1ARiaT5666 v9EFkQyeyCTaNRBXlbEb+39m4QPP6uOu7xUzd4SfoprPo8lOXEH7s3M+W o=;