Re: [siprec] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 01 January 2013 21:55 UTC

Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 16:55:50 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: siprec@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1357077351; bh=T6CmQmTghOq2BZNXkbu8iasJqdjhcJ4V3Wi6y7C3rFY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=kh6RStrMC514hNfTxM6CTx82qp6CJN5VvTBMsMLhEid8x3+xgHBapI72EMchtfbfn tDpS/J2Y42NpRPKogLoIluTvF+ejatrgYVVe2JX8O7NyiS5zBBtfDbi92fLwLgOuLM hanBRAzw5RaTSJ9cBZJZr/NnDclODeuI3WTpMKqhsdZWvujyNmYEJ6mqN8L+w7QaTW aXDGIK35iCYIrxF7MkLPrmWU/xl33SrHPvPBMTM79l9zy1poPXOx2KtbNxq6Ri88hW xD6p7KkV8+cH+Qwa0E3JtcUPVOZa8yStmKY1LQ1tRtUfyVv6CFVQkPX/uOUWKJ0arS e7TmbPVboV9eQ==