Re: [siprec] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.txt

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Wed, 07 November 2012 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7063; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1352310790; x=1353520390; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=xTwn7PiVCutbHFduuNiMZgJ5j3MdsF2fPWZ2Cpkn2aM=; b=EtGrSlXZ8rlMPynS3erJ4jlhWHgHFiJw6HdXAi2BOSVga50j70p3B3y6 IF0rwk2dPj3Jhu4eagl2ORJE0QWn09R0BFjhTlj1GNXDyNLRWTFcUDSSl a3x/bBN96ollaGqUaMpla2FDy9N0EofNaKYuBF6MFFyuez5n6trbrQWDk I=;