Re: [siprec] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.txt

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Wed, 02 January 2013 18:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9790; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1357150546; x=1358360146; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=XOBKhPX0HUoovrYEQ7xERrel4EJPoDm4xrRjqVbHs/w=; b=F6Iucr8NwOJbwqrQqnL3xRrrVthfiilV5WGMxR0+yezZbQsXA6VL/DpO 7c3aGXuLdOO02SDQ/AW4OOjXWFYY1HWwvOD5ZadZF4/GThS5+O7y+YvW+ sHR4hX3JrXEcRiKgiN5z8AMAgG7cAa+Pt34qAoURCiVJAp3TI8N98T+SN Y=;