Re: [siprec] draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-01

Scott Orton <sorton@broadsoft.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 15:30 UTC

From: Scott Orton <sorton@broadsoft.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:28:30 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "siprec@ietf.org" <siprec@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [siprec] draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-01

Here is some feedback on draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-01.

In the xml schema, the group is not listed as an element in the sequence for the recording-metadata, which conflicts with the example in 5.1.

In addition, I found it confusing that the extension data is included in the participant type but not included in any of the other defined elements in the recording-metadata. I think it might be good idea to include the extension data as last element in the sequences for the group, session, etc. As that would eliminate the need for the parent attribute in the extension data assuming it stays close to its current format.

Regards,
   Scott