Re: [siprec] draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-01

"Parthasarathi R (partr)" <partr@cisco.com> Tue, 12 April 2011 05:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=partr@cisco.com; l=8379; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1302585608; x=1303795208; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=MhvMliagCsY7nBCPpCHK6lBVYctbmoEFlkJmoCb1ISE=; b=Q2Rsut8+RUwFnNaA0+ZEhMqlK9xK424z6yU781ZE2e4g8Vr8Ksvp7FB8 Ap3KI3YpCaRmvmKSJCZyjEJSGb9MB1/RC5zMmvYyoCLdfMkS3x/aNqlws nUWMnCSp0Cx4MMjSGFB0MAz8+DxypMvKjM/nyEoR1NA1u0PRYneeiCwGX k=;