Re: [Softwires] Unified Softwire CPE: draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe

"Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com> Fri, 30 November 2012 12:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9852; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1354278049; x=1355487649; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=hK1dFE/KQHmFxuc+1E7YlZRL3/R6SK7BVPcs/LOgdiU=; b=YkAXIl8o9cnnhDXU33A1rFLYFyMT2NLPQ9iwMAO14zvw637uJdSnIH83 2uG8WC2VWV8vf9E2AXwhm+sSXH9261us8pTEBCh6Nx1AbHmSTsOwVHpS7 w5XKuQi14Z/F1pPwVg0yaQBHeiMrH6n3ar+E/xSLN6ClCE50oHaEP76Ya Y=;