Re: [Supa] Updated Agenda for IETF 94

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 30 October 2015 02:55 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'King, Daniel'" <d.king@lancaster.ac.uk>, supa@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 22:55:36 -0400
Cc: 'Nevil Brownlee' <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: [Supa] Updated Agenda for IETF 94

Daniel and Nevil:

After reading your agenda, I found a section of the SUPA agenda that states:

- Impact on SUPA from other Specification and Standards development
organisations?

Would it  be appropriate to provide an example of where the
draft-chen-eca-data-model-05 has an application?   The I2RS Filter-Based RIB
utilizes ECA policy or ACL policy.  I have draft on the ECA-policy for the
I2RS Filter-Based RIB (draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-eca-data-model).

I can provide a comparison in a few slides.

Sue Hares