Re: [Supa] Updated Agenda for IETF 94

"King, Daniel" <d.king@lancaster.ac.uk> Fri, 30 October 2015 11:54 UTC

From: "King, Daniel" <d.king@lancaster.ac.uk>
To: Maxim Klyus <klyus@NetCracker.com>, Tina TSOU <Tina.Tsou.Zouting@huawei.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:53:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [86.178.171.174]
x-iss-local-domain: 1
Cc: Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz>, "supa@ietf.org" <supa@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Supa] Updated Agenda for IETF 94

Hi Max,

It would be good to present the I-D at the session. Unless the authors believe that the I-D should not be progressed further. Otherwise, it needs to be presented in the context of the new working group and our scope/milestones. Then the working group will need to decide if it’s a document that we would like to work on.

Please consider the following points where preparing your summary/slides:

- Motivation for the I-D (beyond chartering the working group)
- How it relates to the working group milestones?
- Status of the I-D: what content should stay, what will be removed, what needs developing? (For instance security and manageability discussion  are absent from the I-D, is this intended?
- What, if any, open issues exists with the I-D?
- How can the working group help the authors, i.e., what contributions are required?

BR, Dan.