Re: [Supa] Updated Agenda for IETF 94

"King, Daniel" <d.king@lancaster.ac.uk> Fri, 30 October 2015 14:46 UTC

From: "King, Daniel" <d.king@lancaster.ac.uk>
To: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, "supa@ietf.org" <supa@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:46:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [178.208.169.1]
x-iss-local-domain: 1
Cc: 'Nevil Brownlee' <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: [Supa] Updated Agenda for IETF 94

Hi Sue,

That sounds like a good idea. It will help continue the discussion on use cases.

Our preference is to the find the initial 1-2 "killer apps" for the SUPA policy model(s), rather than demonstrating an exhaustive set of potential use cases. Operators and Service Providers must continue to be vocal on how they intend to use the SUPA models.

BR, Dan.