Re: [Taps] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-welzl-taps-transports-00.txt

Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <karen.nielsen@tieto.com> Tue, 27 October 2015 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tieto.com; s=google; h=from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:thread-index:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=iuFPBUzHYMuHXuki8h0RPy25lTsvRyrpLjBqOOHxoro=; b=VIbQhl+qdZZ6M3uYi4lq0+WnXAGp+rZ95EfYJ1xeS+P6q/fpN6uLik8kbcPvt7OA3l Y7oaKgR8ptm/EtWTuVMqTV8v/oUlHxK3RgIsfITAPqT3UQXKhzu6WqFPDdN/Iw70gnz1 o4ELlSwqYj9z5MI9qPjdw5qiXbFg4KT2nISpk=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=iuFPBUzHYMuHXuki8h0RPy25lTsvRyrpLjBqOOHxoro=; b=iLNpEefpYyZyT5BhHlrKlosa0bnfOvOnYyYQGQKcTSav1HvRYr3lyFU0kcrpu/L955 /Y4m/x2JgJpoIeUhdtd0kGEPbLWqrTYROYnbKN3pf7w2tAeKpW4ig99joNlS9KLfMYM7 FLeCeWGjJCBj676D5kAYUtmh9lx/lOCivIMTchaEqET4PLreZJcZRnCFNu0VGmRoojB9 K/UGfCg6EyW4EGzb3JP2bz59E5VSqYHHqaFQgnbhgW9OGDpBmOrUYxKSPSd7J9Fg9ZDw /AhJjSByVcgevh1mq/rkZqruiLsVAIlFUG3Qf/PF3n22JxrW587r+h1HlnMWwPXjpI60 MC/Q==