Re: [tcpm] TCP zero window timeout?

Mahesh Jethanandani <mahesh@cisco.com> Tue, 29 August 2006 21:29 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:29:00 -0700
From: Mahesh Jethanandani <mahesh@cisco.com>
To: Caitlin Bestler <caitlinb@broadcom.com>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] TCP zero window timeout?
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=4837; t=1156886941; x=1157750941; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mahesh@cisco.com; z=From:Mahesh=20Jethanandani=20<mahesh@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[tcpm]=20TCP=20zero=20window=20timeout?; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D9Dr6uzpTon5iKrVxEhPCDHqT2s4=3D; b=atBUeduotxhKA5yfroPNRERRY5NAU/7T0DQEBEegimAM9w3DvpjbHzez8CeS8Lm2XNC3Z1EP 7BJNEnkUT/Tlh8VhV3y9mYC+DtvYdn0LGy6w1qF/dh9Ji7iqP42TZ6Gf;