Re: [tcpm] working group status 11/17/09

"Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <wesley.m.eddy@nasa.gov> Mon, 23 November 2009 18:17 UTC

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <wesley.m.eddy@nasa.gov>
To: Gregory Lebovitz <gregory.ietf@gmail.com>, Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:17:30 -0600
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "tcpm@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] working group status 11/17/09

draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat should definitely be on the list;
thanks for the reminder :).

So far, there have been a couple of people that said they'd
support this as part of AO, but not very many.  I haven't
seen anything indicating there are people against it yet
either ... it would be good to hear what more people think
about this as part of the AO WGLC that's in-progress.  If
there's reasonable support, it sounds like Joe is willing
to roll it into the AO draft after WGLC.

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems