Re: [tcpm] intended status of UTO

David Borman <david.borman@windriver.com> Wed, 05 November 2008 18:20 UTC

From: David Borman <david.borman@windriver.com>
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:19:49 -0600
Cc: tcpm@ietf.org, "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[VZ]" <Wesley.M.Eddy@nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] intended status of UTO
Sender: tcpm-bounces@ietf.org

Ok, I'll clarify it.  The UTO document went through WGLC without
changing it to experimental, so it is standards track.  Wes' message
explicitly brought up this point, so that people could object if they
felt that wasn't true.  So far, no one has objected, so it is still
standards track.  As Magnus notes, any late-comers that want to object
will now have to do this during the IETF last call.

			-David Borman, TCPM WG co-chair