Re: [Teas] terminology discussion network slicing

"Kiran.Makhijani" <Kiran.Makhijani@huawei.com> Tue, 16 May 2017 15:22 UTC

From: "Kiran.Makhijani" <Kiran.Makhijani@huawei.com>
To: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, Igor Bryskin <Igor.Bryskin@huawei.com>, "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <sergio.belotti@nokia.com>, Gert Grammel <ggrammel@juniper.net>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
CC: "NetSlices@ietf.org" <NetSlices@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 15:18:04 +0000
References: <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E172B2CA60E@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com> <97EE7243-CB44-40AD-B02D-98E07D9C79F2@juniper.net> <DB3PR07MB0588EA2B00C389E762D8C59F91E60@DB3PR07MB0588.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <0C72C38E7EBC34499E8A9E7DD00786390993DBF8@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com> <15c1177e0c0.27d3.9b4188e636579690ba6c69f2c8a0f1fd@labn.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E172B2CA937@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.212.245.197]