Re: [Teas] terminology discussion network slicing

Ricard Vilalta <ricard.vilalta@cttc.es> Mon, 15 May 2017 15:38 UTC

To: teas@ietf.org
From: Ricard Vilalta <ricard.vilalta@cttc.es>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 17:36:54 +0200
Subject: Re: [Teas] terminology discussion network slicing

Dear Young, all,

If we refer to network slice, we need to cite 3GPP TR 28.801 V1.0.0
(2017-03).
It defines a network slice instance as: a set of network functions and
the resources for these network functions which are arranged and
configured, forming a complete logical network to meet certain network
characteristics.

I see this definition fully aligned with yours.
BR,
Ricard

El 15/05/2017 a les 16:44, Leeyoung ha escrit: