Re: [TLS] Eleven out of every ten SSL certs aren't valid

Ivan Ristic <ivan.ristic@gmail.com> Tue, 29 June 2010 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=GZwLy1a/PNGBZjSwIu8SKlC4QaYQxM2iDO1NatRqlO8=; b=X7GNfAOQZ4W/eo6MIgdc5aDM6WGzULi0ONF2UwdFzvvu14ETU5gAM9HeJWrKhDSwbW b4USnAQM6M0OGhtvJG+REelA3A1RN/eyqmeN5tOiwcWPefdwNVdAjG2jCSNuSO9WXRHl XVw7v7gaQhmUzTcunBkO3cgRmo1qHN24h4jMU=