Re: [TLS] Eleven out of every ten SSL certs aren't valid

Ivan Ristic <ivan.ristic@gmail.com> Tue, 29 June 2010 13:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ItVWtQWaSeMzGLcBc5z7knEXvpUBFV3tUZnoKJUUUFs=; b=ALOr7tHtK/sqZp1iaocw3CuvOtuDHN79aCIlWBEqYqAQI8wobh9IjJw1bhtIzPsWrE 1Aue5PUS+Tx4nUClHsTmSACKKi8AJGRiQ1JX16Je/enVD3YlMDMN5UHIb+sb/YHop8j2 5QMYKpPcFt8ZB/VUZt4Bp1FjM0CqUuOILKmBQ=