Re: [TLS] Updated draft

"Robert Dugal" <rdugal@certicom.com> Fri, 18 December 2009 15:09 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:08:40 -0500
From: Robert Dugal <rdugal@certicom.com>
Subject: Re: [TLS] Updated draft

Oops, you're right. I misstated what I'd like the draft to allow.
What I'd like is the option to always send the SCSV in the ClientHello and on renegotiation requests send the SCSV + RI extension in the ClientHello.

--
Robert Dugal		Senior Software Developer
Certicom Corp.		A Subsidiary of Research In Motion