Re: [trill] [Lime] Adoption call for draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm (12/15/2014 to 12/30/2014)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 17 December 2014 20:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/y+CKDTDrp9kwRX9dDe2HL7WpH7NiViAbcFbEvNTO8o=; b=tw5cdxjxI78BiOHsN1ZhrbwlVVzR4hX6Titl+9BTNmcwhSSbR5/w51PcHHc70JcLNU hUiiYoYva1jnNfK9zeUIQYFKBDrWSR7VHRoqMNoWQE1mD2blw1pc8x57X/yuFJO6fRW6 Sg+U/7ZfIu+oNXkKZibeJpeOY4QsGsI7F0ukP3HYK2L8a33siKGCsXvzH6zzVhY6zj3V S6M8uzmi9vHQyGfun+0o3K1IwuVuVzbuvDoTDP3FwBek9yzVcDtsIO8gwpb1+iDw3bYL yqqr9K30GZtnwEmSO2Vvn1VIr8XqFVG9mZzCfEMzQ3E+qRmOHU6mM9Nb5fazBoGJRM+z LtoA==