Re: [trill] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-trill-directory-framework-01.txt

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 16 November 2012 20:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=avQKuWWuChcu3piLgwVbi5q2thp6dAu6FwA7t3zNmW8=; b=bHO62rZhKZDkNXoCioGcdf9gOAH8G4U3gsG8Sgzfg2mf3duMWxtaG7eMFebDeXUFd8 ZhwiOr23rzSJU1dwrA/Oa/+4rYeu7EG7Gr4fY5BU5Gv+tUZF3IJxe6Bon+gexZF3ZR8M T0ExtMREtL5RuVxgKwBi1V5s7e2/FrN8YdK56yAa1Gs9uMGFOJLgVbP6Er+hunCKXKDB ArAzxFstMeAlp3lnGz+dz6DxLIEGcu+Q8fa3f0czdin3BKWtesDnK6lotaB1DSc/0qNl IXQYjtIWCwkfOOK8IcwaKcpxZmdrrUosBMJpxhVJtiG2OstVA5UOrlry1WhHUE8UcRAq 89/w==