Re: [tsvwg] L4S operational guidance draft

Pete Heist <pete@heistp.net> Tue, 17 November 2020 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=heistp.net; s=google; h=message-id:subject:from:to:cc:date:in-reply-to:references :user-agent:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=djXDYXsx6/Sg67U1PSgnHBitqpCDv5LmAW2hFylnZkk=; b=CtsiVXCXNMhxx5FE+fEJkDV4Xd8Pv4MfYhgnHqD/Wnkmcj/FV37sCo8d76P+hbxoat Y23GMEuPpp5m4FeP2OoBTCQeex5mlJfIu5lg/Pb9IndQpupdTc2r/2D27wPAsGiW4F5m +mzv68SW8SDuM3I22aAYFmyjOvGqClhA3fH9grcLKA/7UPi+40Td1kGMYNfVC8xANKNa x02uTRxB2pNRihYMjhyGaqT/VzG5BBVgFshW1303Mdxy5BYi6D+VSEi9rBsfhRXMy7By NwX8JdjFexN+dPAdy3SrtwMHpOFVOou0uG1BJhmrlqpDr8cvimmZqFlK3h+twnZAYahD +r+A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:date:in-reply-to :references:user-agent:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=djXDYXsx6/Sg67U1PSgnHBitqpCDv5LmAW2hFylnZkk=; b=UOH824b+rGBoAOhz7T4JxesvfCbTSlgSfe6KtLjHIBbLR2lQW6gpMxWef3KnYyxsXV G5ZzqS9L8CVZEhoeORYsvEmq4ivbbI02di4xiiNmb5IAeikTZku8A6WTNrjaWAVTKDcU mc9r1kxdF9fZ8WxS8TOyX6DlhEcgbpVfujdnyr3TaN1BN+d34+Nduc3w+fxz0jmyqXp+ 0ZlwE/OoKPOZG2PuBxGvmcLp8YaahK1ceOoG8e+npcdW4Af0XoYvruMEUAHCUxSwCWv5 56+DXU4yfsBn7BmFw3dyQ70yKv99GVM9c3aDMVmyqoQEkVXBYsAi6flRbNQDoxs8DUjn xrnw==