[GNAP] Human rights perspective on W3C and IETF protocol interaction

Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com> Wed, 05 January 2022 02:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=p1+TlBN7zDQj6dHzWmBqbF0n6+UNjL3kheiaAz9ZlHc=; b=Opepdlwut0KO2SrW5wFvNOJKIhYnPtI+/JA4fwrrGFK9APvpvtdnfS/wAcD1KFNKgJ 8BYeWU4tADlLdySsmk0BbYHnljGlonjSCyImgXl1z4urBdDWuDOxgngoo98KhVL26zyc V8YeFZW0St7AmQUXWfZBRdWDrHGal2zG/zx+j2f3KEvY69ZvrJavUl9MjyLfXnJfvMJj iSn6k1+93KoE7z38dEVVOxq6WON8IYYm/+I0znEun7TQh4XZ/9D+X+P2v0pX/QEyAiFM boeQVnyxkkR6d82F8RiyT6/WB42soIRZjAy01O8L0uPlpEx85p03FbdTbQKpYxjsiKSV doqw==