Re: [Tzdist] Fwd: [tzdist] #32 (service): managing historical data

Lester Caine <lester@lsces.co.uk> Sat, 06 December 2014 00:39 UTC

Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 00:39:51 +0000
From: Lester Caine <lester@lsces.co.uk>
To: Time Zone Data Distribution Service <tzdist@ietf.org>
References: <059.5da79d7c9d394e20e3c22513cfe04c33@tools.ietf.org> <074.141a9388d35dbdf392fcdf7384321e4e@tools.ietf.org> <544A88D8.7010108@lsces.co.uk> <544A9442.5010805@cs.ucla.edu> <544AA116.8030003@lsces.co.uk> <CAAGevbVBacBaX0syYc5eOVvO72N2UjCOJN-quPPGekOf7yzNqw@mail.gmail.com> <544ADFB7.80705@lsces.co.uk> <CADZyTkmK89hSUBqdrrjJUwTccn+NrW+gJB81RJqDkGZTO=TuEA@mail.gmail.com> <5454FE3D.60801@lsces.co.uk> <CADZyTkmfZ9BHU-1oYvCr-bfKEBA2B92EDUgbVYC_kQ1CDUQJ3w@mail.gmail.com> <5475BD47.7040900@lsces.co.uk> <CADZyTkmviNBkM-C_-5Gq+RruUu7R7P9bwKCvg7+1nGnx+NzJ_Q@mail.gmail.com> <54788334.3010604@lsces.co.uk> <CADZyTkn92ZXnf0MOJjFH59eAYG_Bnu5FZ0x1UcoUq27MkRKZzA@mail.gmail.com> <5479E42A.8080306@lsces.co.uk> <CADZyTk=aVNFmoR1GA+w_xU7+-28Rnb-TJY4uT-jVOU4jdC1yKg@mail.gmail.com>