Re: [Uta] UTA: Server certificate management (Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-05.txt>)

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 02 December 2015 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1449059362; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=TLiu0RQRxZezY/F19f6hnOgRPu7bIY/+6l51zdxW8bg=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=NzWmOVV/8kb3+h9cqEtjghTV6JAbqR+hWtIep1iRxmfad5L1i0P2LU82Zx1QLNBCfZreU9 i6y8/bO2khhCOmx+GCCaeFJzl5nklCGYgUkEGsUp/pw1YTvq02D4hCqgoHjHBBDmR1leLx nMr+Rqg/WtGUIBwq3zv3WCmIvoKA9jo=;