Re: [Uta] Last Call: <draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-05.txt> (Updated TLS Server Identity Check Procedure for Email Related Protocols) to Proposed Standard

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 24 November 2015 13:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1448371832; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=QC5p+ntALx5ekQTt+pnBfPUX8QRgEyz4weHAEJEJFKM=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=MxcErXqyuyqAApCG0NCSDvWccxVBoiiw/eCMcitjPuTGgddkz3J5fvQPmYIzQw6NcdSq+3 +ASTUue1AL+fCDxZzmsRJnbbZhZZTFkBpZsX2PfTWN5awY+yhTBNAVTlUkI5Lk88yfaM6Z hImgGHOtqPEudlaZoHnvcXi0QCjcbmU=;