Re: [Uta] Adoption call for draft-sheffer-uta-rfc7525bis-00

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 27 April 2020 17:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1588009370; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=ZD+uk7BS+w2fkixI5qmcTSplYHvBelDqBNarhrOfo9Q=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=VU6m54CS3hfDu93uzu39IdBsFk+8eKnytVdWRJr6aK+A7qrQgb+ikpn+0vqPwttVTocFkq Ue3CX0DtZDhOrlrpkfV6RRa3/pagYb+pXsEGL/KzgwhStBXv4nyjpdVDrQuZwPKNCIdW2u djDY4UirT5NLnRamzXPCIBySuOuQNic=;