Re: [Uta] Adoption call for draft-sheffer-uta-rfc7525bis-00

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 27 April 2020 09:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1587978423; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=DixypcAIlV5YdMz6ITIvMgbstkzELrTLTYtO/yWX68k=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=e7B8DmotpDud4o4g941VMRY5ryLMiFfv/VxY+fbCj+sdZtyekr37JesrFozLm0H+DFBOwN XvF6Dpawaam0Nzk8unZ6mKdnD3K082Akwm3Q2JtefUstTuLEVmVZ3Z/wI6X1ivGDghYaPI LTl1rmx62P5HtJaMbS2lgvUZguq5edk=;