Re: [v6ops] [homenet] Tsinghua work on source/destination routing

Hermin Anggawijaya <hermin.anggawijaya@gmail.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 18:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=u2qlO4+/ho6hSd/jP4oKgCqCmXp49G5B3sLVqWRrR9Q=; b=BoRsuq3ZPJf+11hd3ALQkVoGKOTYWzwcTccKFC8pRi+9OxP1/WFDyRvYbriT7AIdre WaaT5A/nXgT5gY3oUhFl4//lQL5kNkeyXZDWgnc5MZrqpxMzT8eQovMwSuqpPHY0DaDs m6nF4v/QWVx1Y7FmcDcWJWSdy9AksysRARtyw0WoZourOAoGIflSLMUdRzQllGFXgXNH wDXSBvZe7HOP0cD7SGS2d0cAdkzG42Q78MKAQWh7wgZEHMjvvsvbdqD2Tt8JvOMJtVVs yNIOHcxqXQLeYCLsGhEaEht0CU/J6Sf7TXo+4XYjR/kjsgX0EHyMmoOjl0SjOkGtNdix n9bQ==