Re: [v6ops] [homenet] Tsinghua work on source/destination routing

Hermin Anggawijaya <hermin.anggawijaya@gmail.com> Fri, 08 November 2013 00:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=c0lBn4r1XwQnCZPjY3+GvpMytpW+sYeasZHkcDgjCLA=; b=OSFUjs5d2mPjA1MIaMHTwWwyxswGlIpMyl+Yz/Jxe4aZlEAfMUhU8r4pE4joeEYcun DLZw79qyNgAqPRk5tfuC8NwUTcu4zwfJLINZlasXkjLcb+OkZI/gcB+sMXm4eO7ookvC xM9I6iDPG6bEA7paQtf5rxhmRshQIBhpGnU1/eivk7G9eaM33kjo+S+Kqerzk2JxorI2 8kAQadVEIWh3cyOxJC1gj190T6EtPR/00/WykzM3s1IUVqO4w6PhLOV+4fqylMuvx3Lm TvyM3nVn7CWMOzZ0aQNsuLin9sM/x0FTa5rEDSf2hLXa7uMJuGVeqW6G2hkXaizPM3eh rmmg==