Re: [v6ops] [homenet] Tsinghua work on source/destination routing

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=E6In2s4X0lJ4eSm+mhds+DubXv78BpYk2pyjpkrwmyo=; b=ctMeitCKZ8TbbL+9oJw1SmmbvTKcBI0lkcSORji2Hj8k1OMf0VY67d78WAMLm++LCN kT0sk/I7uw8MNp84l/u3Y/4e6ByYN8rIuwjSPL+3FubT8BuW4ohw+E9TMQhVkVxvXERW PRIkYADMSg1DSsJvL3GyxH4NWeP5f/oHwx7vCm4rm+/+ReuuyWWbBLMV4JschQq0K3XF 6NyXGEdogSeme+Qyun5s0bOzZda+JZnZ9JeWRQvwcIfQGnK5RHf6yYILkDukvCUzBa+3 umWRojvwrx//W4pElx60A5yy673ScRcj6o4QVQ1QVCWOSHvMEaPEWL5tG6IZfkenn2vp AScw==